Mar 28, 2010

Sweating To The Surreal

In lieu of actual content, I ran across this video and wanted to post it for your consideration:




Please feel free to leave your "WTF?!?" comments after viewing.
I'm still scratching my head about this one as well.

10 things people had to say:

Anonymous said...

weird!
G.

Dr. Zoltar said...

My eyes! My eyes!

Kannan said...

I have never seen in my life!

Dean said...

wonderful... in an odd, totally f'ed up way...

what's with the poodle arms?

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you eat too much spinach?

hapi said...

Hi Ferretnick, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Mystic said...

O_O

Arielle said...

I don't get it...?

Bridal lehenga said...

I like all the reviews have been posted by the visitors ofthis site ,some of them are very good suggested regard the article.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.