May 2, 2009

I'm Back, But Not 100% Quite Yet

The trip up to Calgary was great fun.
Got a few new sketches, some books, met a lot of cool people, and ate a lot of good food.

I'm still trying to get in the 'swing of things', and I haven't been able to sit and type up my adventurous 8 days in the Great White North just yet.
I promise that I will (complete with pictures) soon. So please bear with me if you've been waiting patiently to hear about it.

In the meantime, please notice that I added a new link over to your right.
It's the one called "Literary works of art".
A friend from Calgary has a collection of artwork that he has been accumulating over the years from different artists of their interpretations of famous literary authors, characters, or books.
It's quite a big collection and very much worth taking a look at if you have a moment.

In the meantime, I'll try to catch up on sleep and get my pictures uploaded so they'll be ready to post on here.

Be back soon.....

1 things people had to say:

Unknown said...

"Oh Canada!" Welcome back Tom!