Oct 7, 2008

Feeling Like Poop

Ugh!
I knew something was going to happen when I got that 'scratchy' feeling in the back of my throat.
It always happens right before I come down with a cold, and sure enough it happened again.

I stayed home from work on Monday laid-out on the couch blowing my nose and watching movies all day.
Today I feel worse, so I'm home again doing more of the same (unless I can get a nap in somewhere).

Regular posting will resume when I feel better or if there is something I find blog-worthy.

Ferretnick out.

2 things people had to say:

technogreek said...

Hope you feel better soon bud!

Dr. Zoltar said...

Ditto!

This nasty bug has wiped out 1/4 of my office already. I really hope I don't get it. People sound like death warmed over when they finally get hit with it.