Oct 19, 2008

Friends & Costumes

It's been a rather nice weekend.

Hotness & I had plans to get together with friends for dinner and 'catching up' Saturday evening.
We all had a very enjoyable time eating dinner, talking, and playing with the kids.

Then around 8:00 p.m. we started to head towards home where we visited with our neighbor on the way and finished watching "Lonesome Dove". We'd been watching it over the past few weeks and finished the last episode last night.

Also, we both managed to cross-off something on our lists...... get Halloween costumes.
There will be pictures aplenty after Halloween, but for now I'm going to keep them a secret.
Let's just say that Hotness will be a geek's dream and I will embarrass myself for the sake of comedy. (Nothing new there!)
We both went through several costume ideas until we went shopping for them. Then suddenly, the right ones just spoke to us.
Well, actually that was the case for Hotness.
In my case it was more like, "Hah! What if I wore.... wait a minute! I think I WILL wear that!", and then set about looking to make it happen.

Hmmm.... guess there really isn't exciting to talk about.

Oh! Remember that stretch of road in California that was being repaved?
Well, it's getting a new home now. You can plan your vacations accordingly.

That's all for now. As you were.

0 things people had to say: