Jul 23, 2008

I Thought It Would've Been Funny

I guess some people don't like a good joke.

Anybody remember those ads from the '80's where two cars would pull alongside each other and one person in one car would ask another person in the other car if "they had any Grey Poupon"?

Well, somebody else thought this was still kind of funny and tried to do it recently in Utah.... except they got a gun pulled on them for asking the question.

I guess I won't be trying to use that old schtick on anybody any time soon. Yeesh!



Brought to you by way of AdFreak

2 things people had to say:

Elwood said...

Grey Poupon's a little fancy for Utah, no? Maybe it's banned by the Mormons?

Guy could just be a ketchup person.

wicked juan said...

Mormons wear Magic Underwear.

No, I'm not making that up.

Word verification: wogyk