Jul 24, 2008

Optimus Maximus

I wish I had the kind of money to blow on something like this but I really don't don't need it.

It might be cool for people who do a lot of graphic programming or video editing, since you could assign a different picture to each key.
I can see how handy it would be for something like that.
Or if you were a serious hardcore online gamer, you could assign visual clues to each of your commands. That would be VERY cool.

But I just use the web to surf for naughty pictures and blog about crap like this, so I can't see spending that kind of money for a tool I can't utilize to it's full potential.

It sure is freaking cool, though!



2 things people had to say:

wicked juan said...

And here I thought this post would be about giant robots fighting Roman soldiers.

Which is an awesome idea.

Today's comment, brought to you by the letters: hocqal

Elwood said...

From the look of it, you could download naughty pictures to the keyboard! Imagine the possibilities...