Dec 23, 2007

MySpace

Ugh!
I have not been a fan of MySpace or having a page there, as almost every one I've ever seen looks like something from a Lisa Frank nightmare.
That's the major reason I decided to go with a Blogger profile, instead.

But, I have friends who have them and they're always asking me to get one "so they can add me as a friend on their page".
Also, everytime I go to their pages, I can't access the pictures.
So I finally broke down and got my very own MySpace page.

It made it look nice and not too cluttered, but in all honesty I'm probably not going to do much else with it.
I only have it so I can access my friends' MySpace profiles and keep up with them.

If you have a MySpace page and want to be added as a friend, let me know.
I only have one 'friend' on there so far, so it'll be nice make it look like I actually know more people.

You can check it out here.

0 things people had to say: