Dec 28, 2007

Yay!!

I have friends on MySpace!

As I mentioned earlier, I don't really plan on doing much with my MySpace page but as I would check it out from time to time, I was starting to get a little bummed that I only had one friend listed.
Today I just added three more. (Thanks you guys... and gal!)

I know I have friends *, and I didn't need validation from a webpage to prove it, but it's nice to have friends listed so others can see that I'm not a complete loser. (Only a partial one)
And, it's even cooler that they are people I ACTUALLY know. Not cyber-friends that like to leave a message once in a while or only talk to me while "chatting" online.
These are people I hang out and do stuff with.

You kids made my day, thanks!

* In fact, I have way more friends than is allowed by law.
I really am blessed by how many people I can truly say are my "friend".

---------

To change the subject, I haven't talked about how Christmas went for Hotness & myself.
In a nutshell, we had a very nice day, but I'm saving my post-Christmas report until this weekend when I can devote more time to it.
Be sure to come back this weekend for all the thrilling adventure you can handle!
... no, seriously.

Aside from that, I'll also have my report of our evening at the sypmphony (coming up on Saturday night).
I can give you a pre-concert review (in a word SCRUMTRULESCENT!) but I'm sure there will be more stuff to say about it.

Be good to one another until I get back......

2 things people had to say:

Anonymous said...

I likesd being your only friend-it made me fell special-LOL.

Ferretnick said...

You are very special!

And even though you're 'anonymous'... I still know who you are.
How's that for being special?

(Now get back on the short bus and get to school!)