Jun 18, 2007

Feliz la Cumpleanos!



Today was Hotness' birthday (she turned 29.... AGAIN).

We both spent the day avoiding work, doing stuff around the house and going shopping.
I bought her a few more business-related clothes (more on that in another post) and then we went to the gym, and later out to a Mexican dinner at Ixtapa in town.
I excused myself for a moment and went up front to let the waiter and hostess know it was her birthday. So after dinner (which was muy bueno) they came out and sang "Happy Birthday" to her while she wore the sombrero.

She was suitably embarrased, but managed a coy little smile for the camera... as you can see.
Needless to say, a good birthday was had. Everybody was happy.

2 things people had to say:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your blog! I want to read more of it when I have more time! -- Debby

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Did you get my card?

Hotstuff's Mom