Jun 8, 2007

Little-known Facts About Me

1) I like peanut butter & bologna sandwiches
2) My favorite number is "8"
3) I used to be in a professional clown group when I was around 4 years old.
(I only got to ride in the float and throw out candy, but I got to wear make-up and had an outfit)
4) I like Samantha Fox (the singer from the 80's)
5) My first kiss came from a preacher's daughter (and she was younger than me)
6) I modeled clothes when I was around 5 or 6 for the Goodwill in Seattle (as part of a back-to-school promotion)
7) I entered some flower arrangements in the State Fair and won two 1st place ribbons and two second place ribbons on the first try
8) I didn't have a driver's license until I was 19, and I didn't get my first car until I was 24
9) I like doing phone surveys
10) My grandfather taught me how to cast a fishing pole, but I never got the chance to 'go fishing' with him
11) I learned to ride a bicycle on April Fool's Day
12) I tried out for "Teen Jeopardy" when I was 17
13) When I was really young, I used to be terrified of "The H-bomb" and prayed every night that it wouldn't get dropped on me (I didn't know what it even was, but I heard about on TV)
14) I would love to go into space, but I never wanted to be an astronaut
15) If I could have a super-power, my 1st choice would be to fly, my 2nd choice would be to climb walls, and my 3rd choice would be the power to move faster than light

There's other stuff, but it's not anything I care to share at this time. Perhaps in other post........

0 things people had to say: