Apr 3, 2008

Commercial

So I was just reading that Wil Wheaton will be a guest at this year's ECCC.
I went over to his blog to read up on what's new 'cause he's apparently a geek and loves to blog.
Hmmm... something seems familiar here.

It sounds like he's going to be a fun guest and I'm looking forward to seeing him at the show, which is just a month and a half away.

Anyway, he had a post on there in which he reminisced about some TV programs that were from my misspent 80's youth. Stuff that seemed really awesome at the time but in retrospect had a very good reason for me to forget it. (Although the "Time for Timer" one still sticks in my head and occasionaly I'll sing it in the kitchen while Hotness looks funny at me.)
It reminded me of a Colgate toothpaste commercial that used to also play at that time back when I was a young, impressionable lad.


I had SUCH a crush on the girl in the black & white dress at that time.
I don't know why. She's not in it for very much of the time.

1 things people had to say:

Elwood said...

Sweet...Wheaton! I'm so glad that Wesley Crusher grew up to be a regular human being.