Apr 1, 2008

Poetry Month

April is Poetry Month!
I thought with today being the first day of the month, it was a good time to let everybody now about it.
(You know, instead of waiting until like the middle of the month or something like I usually do)

I also wanted to throw out a little reminder to go check out vregopoetry.com.
She's updated her site with new poems again, so if you haven't been in a while now's a good time.

Not to embarrass her, but she's been having a bit of writer's block lately. Which is a good thing actually. She recently found a special someone that is sharing her life and she's been so happy she hasn't been able to sit and write.
Congratulations, V!
Go drop her a line and wish her well, would ya?
--------------
Speaking of poetry, check out this song by (former?) rapper, Queen Latifah.
It's called "Poetry Man".

2 things people had to say:

Victoria said...

OMG! I can't believe you mentioned that thanks for the congrats. Yes, I am happy, so happy and even happier knowing I have such cool griends that are happy for me.

Victoria said...

ok I'm sure you know I meant to write friends...lol