Mar 25, 2009

Linkdump - Bootleg Style!

I've mentioned before that I really like Mashups.
So much so, that I have about 4 Gigs worth and I'm still adding more!

What's a "Mashup" you ask?
Well, allow me to let Sue Teller explain it for you:



I've been kickin around the idea of posting up a bunch of links for you to check and see what's out there, and maybe grab a few of your own to listen to.

So here is a list of links to find out what Mashups are available.

First up is Masuptown, where he finds them and posts the latest mixes.
It's a great place to start looking if you want to get your toes wet. Lots to choose from many different sources.

Then, here are a bunch of DJ's that are doing their own remixes and mashups.









.... and many, many others.
Just check out the "links" page on each of these sites for more.

Lastly, here's a great place to find a bunch at one time.
This guy has collected over 2700 mashups and has them available on his site to listen to.

So check them out and let me know what you think.
There are a lot of different styles, and if you like various types of music I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy.

Have fun and happy listening!

1 things people had to say:

Anonymous said...

thanx man!

cheers from austria,
schmolli