Mar 24, 2009

Dwarfed Punk

I kind of got away from doing Music Madness Mondays.
Partly because I wasn't always finding a good enough video and felt pressured to "perform". And partly because I figured what I thought was funny or cool... wasn't to the rest of you.

But screw all that!
I just saw this and thought it was pretty nifty, so in lieu of actual content I'm posting it for your audio / visual pleasure.


You know what goes good with this?
My "Robison Crusoe" milkshake!
In a blender mix:
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 shot creme de cocao (the clear kind)
1 shot banana liquer
2 shots Malibu rum
2 shots mango liquer (if you have it, otherwise substitute real mango chunks and use vodka for the alcohol)
and a heaping spoonful of crushed pineapple.

Blend, drink, enjoy!
Goes well with weekends and awesome music.


Stay tuned as I have another "contentless post" coming up soon.

2 things people had to say:

Elwood said...

That was fun!

Anonymous said...

I like the drk recipe with the music video- keep it up.